Download Tuner & Metronome for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Tuner & Metronome for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Tuner & Metronome on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Tuner & Metronome for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Tuner & Metronome on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tuner & Metronome on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tuner & Metronome for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Tuner & Metronome on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Tuner & Metronome and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Tuner & Metronome for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Tuner & Metronome on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Tuner & Metronome and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Tuner & Metronome and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Tuner & Metronome
|App Name||Tuner & Metronome|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Tuner & Metronome FAQs, Guide, and Features
🎹 Easy to use and innovative must have features are all included.
🎶 The most accurate chromatic tuner and professional hands-free metronome.
👍 Designed by musicians → superfast and simple!
🎼 [NEW] 4,000+ free sheet musics are provided.
Even one touch can:
• Start / stop the metronome
• Turn on tuner
• Toggle flash light-, vibration-, visual-mode metronome
• Record your playing
• Select rhythm patterns
• Use black screen battery-saving mode
• Tuner with 2 modes: (1) chromatic tuner measuring sound pitch and intensity (2) pitch fork mode
• Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default)
• Able to record your playing with integrated one touch recorder
• Able to upload your own sheet music through our app. You can record and practice playing while watching uploaded or provided sheet musics.
• Metronome never lags beats: a real metronome shouldn’t lag.
★ Flash light metronome mode
If the sound of the metronome is hard to hear due to the speaker volume limit or loud background noise, use flash light metronome mode. In this mode, you can easily feel the beats with flashes of light. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall can flash the beats.
★ Large and simple button
Start or stop the metronome with a big button whenever you want
★ More features
• Supports all instruments, such as active piano, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin, cello, viola, bass, drum, flute, harmonica, etc.
• Supports all kind of transposed instruments, including B-flat clarinet, F horn, E-flat saxophone, D-flat piccolo, and many others.
• Scales practice
• Precise beats per minute (BPM) control
• BPM detector
• Practice time tracker
• High precision tuner
• Visual metronome mode using flash light of the camera
• Tuning fork, pitch pipe
★ About permissions
Android 6 or above: Access to microphone is for recorder and tuner, and access to storage is for recorder.
Below Android 6: Additionally, access to camera is required for flash light metronome, access to phone status is required to automatically stop the metronome when there is an incoming call.
Improved app stability.
The Tuner & Metronome is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.