Download TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming
|App Name||TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming FAQs, Guide, and Features
Upgrade your LG TV (webOS or Netcast LG Smart TV) and to watch web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video streamer. No additional streaming box required.
>>> VIDEO & TV CAST vs. MIRACAST
Video & TV Cast has some big advantages compared to Miracast screen mirroring:
MULTI-TASKING: You can close the app while casting! Your phone can even be shut down, pr you can do a phone call, text a message or prepare the next video in the browser while casting.
FULL HD: Casting in Full HD is possible even on Android devices with low screen resolution. Miracast is restricted to the resolution of your Android device.
LESS WIFI-USAGE: Because with Video & TV Cast only the LG TV loads the video during casting. When using Miracast all videos are routed through your phone.
DEVICE SUPPORT: Video & TV Cast works on all Android devices. Miracast does not.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES FOR APP USAGE, PLEASE READ
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show you want on your LG Smart TV. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your LG TV. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your LG TV immediately.
* To enable video casting please open the LG App Store (LG Smart World / LG Content Store) on your TV, search for ‘TV Cast’ and install the free companion app.
* Please enter the ip-address of your Android device by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your TV Remote or scroll wheel on your Magic Remote.
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Third party apps, Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* To play video files directly on LG just paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the videolink gets detected.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, LG TV and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or get support via Twitter @videotvcast or by Email to [email protected] We will help you as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE FOR CASTING VIDEOS
1) Download the LG TV app “TV Cast” on your TV. You can find it in the LG App Store (Smart World / LG Content Store) either in the entertaiment category or by searching for “TV Cast”.
2) Open Video & TV Cast on your Android device, tap on the connect button and get your ip address.
3) Enter the ip address of your Android device in the TV app.
4) Start casting by pressing “tap here to cast”.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook 🙂
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with LG Electronics or any other trademark mentioned here.
!!! New Ad-Blocker with AI Power
– Bugfixes and small improvements
Please rate us on Google Play == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
The TV Cast | LG Smart TV – HD Video Streaming is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.