Download TV Remote for AOC for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TV Remote for AOC for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TV Remote for AOC on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TV Remote for AOC for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TV Remote for AOC on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TV Remote for AOC on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TV Remote for AOC for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TV Remote for AOC on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TV Remote for AOC and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TV Remote for AOC for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TV Remote for AOC on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TV Remote for AOC and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TV Remote for AOC and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
TV Remote for AOC
|App Name||TV Remote for AOC|
|Developer||Mobile Tools Shop|
|Update||October 1, 2018|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
TV Remote for AOC FAQs, Guide, and Features
Mobile Tools Shop (MTS) proudly presents the easiest, functional and elegant IR (infra red) TV remote control application which controls all AOC TV brands around the world. Now you don’t need to get up and pick your AOC TV remote control which is at a distance from you (Far Far away if you are the laziest person on planet earth).
So presenting an app which will keep you lazy and make the world a happier place. Apart from the main advantage of helping you with your laziness, this remote control also helps if:
You have lost your remote control.
Your kids like to use it as a car or something else and it’s not functional anymore,
Your batteries are no longer able to make your remote control work.
Enjoy the simplicity of this TV remote control app for AOC TVs. Very Easy navigation. It’s that simple. No connectivity or setup required for this app. Control all AOC TV Brands with this app easily.
Easy to use
Very elegant design.
Your Android mobile or tablet just need to have built-in IR (infra red) Blaster.
This remote control app requires IR (infra red) blaster.
Your feedback will always be welcomed and positive feedback will be appreciated.
We assume no liability for damages to TVs or mobile devices.
The TV Remote for AOC is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.