Download TvHome Launcher for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TvHome Launcher for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TvHome Launcher on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TvHome Launcher for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TvHome Launcher on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TvHome Launcher on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TvHome Launcher for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TvHome Launcher on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TvHome Launcher and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TvHome Launcher for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TvHome Launcher on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TvHome Launcher and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TvHome Launcher and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||TvHome Launcher|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||January 9, 2017|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
TvHome Launcher FAQs, Guide, and Features
TvHome – new minimalistic launcher for Android TV set-top boxes.
You need a fast, simple and easy to use launcher for your Android TV set-top box?
Tired of bulky programs? Then TvHome just for you!
✪ Do not demanding to resources
✪ No extra settings
✪ Minimalistic design
✪ Neutral background image
✪ Support TvBox Account (only in Belarus)
✪ Displays the current message from the service TvBox (only in Belarus)
✪ Displays account balance TvBox (only in Belarus)
If you have installed the application TvBox (only for residents of Belarus) from Mediatech – your balance will be displayed on the home screen. Also, Launcher displays service messages scrolled. You will always be up to date with all the news of the company, adding TV channels, change and innovation.
If you have any suggestions for the development of the program – please send them to us by e-mail: [email protected]
● Bug fixes
● Fix display IP addresses (local and public)
● Ability to set your own wallpaper
● Added settings (available by clicking the MENU key on the remote)
The TvHome Launcher is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.