Download TVS Connect for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TVS Connect for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TVS Connect on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TVS Connect for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TVS Connect on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TVS Connect on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TVS Connect for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TVS Connect on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TVS Connect and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TVS Connect for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TVS Connect on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TVS Connect and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TVS Connect and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||TVS Connect|
|Developer||TVS Motor Company|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
TVS Connect FAQs, Guide, and Features
TVS Connect is an app for TVS vehicle owners. It brings to life the power of TVS SmartXonnect – India’s first 2-Wheeler connected technology making the riding experience easier, exciting and safer.
TVS SmartXonnect enabled vehicles – TVS Ntorq 125, TVS Jupiter Grande, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and TVS Apache RR 310 BS VI, provide a host of features and insights customised for each of these brands.
With Bluetooth pairing, Navigation Assist, Caller ID, SMS notifications, last parked location, ride statistics, crash alert, ease of service booking and more, riding and maintenance become intuitive.
See what TVS Connect can do to your ride:
• Get a personalized message on the digital display on your Speedometer
• View your call notifications on the Speedometer
• Autoreply with SMS while riding for safety
• Get phone battery and network indication on Speedometer
• Call for a service using our service locator and view service history.
• Share ride experiences on social media
• View your SMS (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, TVS Jupiter Grande)
• Get navigation instructions to your location on the Speedometer. (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Find your last parked location (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Ride Statistics G-force, Gear Distribution, and Tour Mode. (Available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Ride Statistics like Lean Angle (Available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V),
To learn more, tap on our ‘Help’ option; alternately, you can find answers in the FAQ’s option. The application currently requires motion sensor support to be available on the user’s mobile phone for some features like crash alert.
Ride the connected life!
The TVS Connect is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.