Download UBA Mobile Banking for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the UBA Mobile Banking for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the UBA Mobile Banking on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install UBA Mobile Banking for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the UBA Mobile Banking on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the UBA Mobile Banking on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install UBA Mobile Banking for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the UBA Mobile Banking on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the UBA Mobile Banking and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install UBA Mobile Banking for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the UBA Mobile Banking on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the UBA Mobile Banking and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the UBA Mobile Banking and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
UBA Mobile Banking
|App Name||UBA Mobile Banking|
|Developer||United Bank for Africa Plc|
|Update||June 13, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
UBA Mobile Banking FAQs, Guide, and Features
UBA is providing a completely enhanced mobile banking (formerly known as U-Mobile) experience to its customers with this new app. Banking services are easily accessible and on the go through new features such as:
• Quick log-in within a few seconds with the biometric option (facial and fingerprint) on devices that support this feature
• Indemnity profile to set your desired transaction limits
• Toogle between day and night modes
• Faster navigation with the sliding menu available on all user sessions
• Banking Services on Self-Service mode
• Fewer, more intuitive screens enhancing user experience
• ATM/Branch locator
• 24-hour customer service support via live chat
• Quick selection of phone numbers from device contacts list for airtime top up
• Favourites list creation for easier transactions
• Automatic insertion of OTP received via SMS on transaction screen
• Auto reminders for recurrent bill payments and transfers
– Added NQR to scan to pay at designated merchants.
The UBA Mobile Banking is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.