Download Unblock Ball for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Unblock Ball for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Unblock Ball on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Unblock Ball for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Unblock Ball on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Unblock Ball on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Unblock Ball for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Unblock Ball on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Unblock Ball and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Unblock Ball for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Unblock Ball on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Unblock Ball and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Unblock Ball and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Unblock Ball|
|Update||August 18, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Unblock Ball FAQs, Guide, and Features
Pocket bouncing balls by moving blocks in this challenging, addictive & brand new Unblock game.
1000s of interesting puzzles in six different game modes each having hundreds of puzzles.
Ultimate mind game to pass your boring moments and it also refreshes your thinking.
Pocket the colored balls in the same color holes in given moves, avoid dropping them anywhere else.
Balls move realistically and are lively animated even while moving the blocks.
How to Play
Touch and drag the blocks to move them.
Move the blocks such that you get the balls near their matching colored holes.
Think and play with strategy to pocket the balls in minimal moves.
Repeat failed levels by playing alternate moves to find new routes.
Brand new & unique unblock game…
Single Ball, Multi Ball, Red & Blue Ball, Magic Wall, Splitting Ball & Super Block game packs.
Complete 50 Levels in Single Ball to unlock Multi Ball pack.
Unlock sucessive packs by finishing 50 Levels in each pack.
Top up extra moves with lives in tough levels.
All levels are star rated with skill based scoring system.
30 Achievements and 9 Leader boards to compete.
Google play leader boards and achievements for all game modes.
Share this game with friends and compete with them for top scores.
Get free lives by inviting friends and watching sponsored videos.
Unique and new game for all in family.
Ultimate mind game puzzles for passing time.
* Improved stability and performance.
* Some other fixes are done.
The Unblock Ball is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.