Download UniFi Protect for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the UniFi Protect for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the UniFi Protect on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install UniFi Protect for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the UniFi Protect on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the UniFi Protect on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install UniFi Protect for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the UniFi Protect on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the UniFi Protect and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install UniFi Protect for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the UniFi Protect on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the UniFi Protect and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the UniFi Protect and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||UniFi Protect|
|Update||December 21, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
UniFi Protect FAQs, Guide, and Features
UniFi Protect has no monthly fees, no matter how many cameras you have attached to your system.
Stream video smoothly over WiFi, LTE, and even 3G networks with Adaptive Bitrate Technology to dynamically adjust the video quality to your available bandwidth.
Quickly review days of footage with the timeline feature, which compresses days of video into easily scrollable summaries with thumbnails for important motion events.
Ubiquiti’s Hybrid Cloud Technology connects directly to your devices for video streaming, bypassing the cloud for maximum speed and security. You control your data at every step.
Unleash the full power of UniFi Protect to manage your cameras, users, alerts, and other system settings from directly within the mobile applications.
In this version: Timelapse and navigation improvements.
* Redesign Timelapse.
* Bottom navigation in the main screen.
* New notifications settings (Protect version 1.20 required).
* Bug fixes.
* Add Smart Detection events to the Timelapse.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea on how to improve the app, feel free to contact us using the Ubiquiti support portal – help.ui.com
The UniFi Protect is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.