Download UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control
|App Name||UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control|
|Update||September 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
Do you want to get most of your TV? We are here to help you with it – that’s why we created UniMote – Universal Remote Control for all TV. Our app will help you to control your TV. Your Android device will become tv remote control for Smart TV, Samsung, LG, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Sony, etc. You can control both Smart TVs (using Wi-Fi) and Non-Smart TVs (using IR Blaster).
Why bother yourself with installing this UniMote if you have an actual TV remote control? Good question!
· First of all, you don’t need to look for remote control for a TV because your smartphone is always near you. Your TV Remote Controller can`t be lost now.
· Secondly, it has more of the same functions and even more – Screen Mirroring, Smart Sharing, Screencast. All of that is UniMote.
How so? So why don’t we look into it together? It’s more convenient because let is honest, you handle your smartphone better than your old TV remote controller. Now, you can say that is where we are wrong, and you spend more time with your remote control than with the device. And we will tell you that you can adjust according to your needs.
For example, start with a basic remote mirroring screen for all brands! Hisense, TCL, Roku TV and it`s not all list. Also, you can make a TV cast of your favorite videos and watch them on a bigger screen.
You even help mother nature a little bit by using your phone as a Universal TV Remote Control, because you won’t need to buy batteries ever again.
Same buttons and interface – only positive experience with new features. Amazon Fire Stick or Samsung, Roku Stick, Xiaomi or Panasonic – it doesn`t matter with Remote Control for all TV.
· Control your Smart TV using WiFi or even your Non-Smart TV using IR Blaster.
· You can use it with Samsung, LG, Android TV, TCL, Roku, Hisense, Vizio, Insignia and many other TV brands.
· Screen Mirroring for easier interaction with your TV
· A little help to mother nature by not using the batteries
· TV Screencast videos or photos you want to share with friends, or maybe you just want to see them in a higher quality
· For IR TVs, your Android device must have a built-in Infrared (IR) feature in order for the app to work as a remote control.
Make your life a little bit easier to install UniMote. Turn your smartphone into a remote controller for the TV. User-friendly interface. It’s basically the old remote but more compact. Have more functions in it. It is personalized to your own taste.
Always near you, and you always know where to find it. Just accept the progress and enjoy your comfort with UniMote.
• Android device with built-in IR blaster is required for the Traditional IR TV devices.
• In order to connect to Smart TVs devices, both the Smart TV and Android device must be connected to the same network.
The UniMote – Universal Smart TV Remote Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.