Download Uninstaller for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Uninstaller for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Uninstaller on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Uninstaller for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Uninstaller on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Uninstaller on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Uninstaller for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Uninstaller on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Uninstaller and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Uninstaller for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Uninstaller on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Uninstaller and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Uninstaller and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||April 20, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Uninstaller FAQs, Guide, and Features
Fastest and simplest uninstall tool on android!
* Remove application easily by single click!
* Support batch uninstall
* Display application name, version, installation time and size
* Search application by name
* Various sort modes
* Very small application size
* Highlight application which is moved to sd card by TF icon
* Filter system apps which cannot be uninstalled
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to [email protected]
Note: system apps can not be uninstalled using this app.
* Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
The Uninstaller is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.