Download Universal Copy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Universal Copy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Universal Copy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Universal Copy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Universal Copy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Universal Copy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Universal Copy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Universal Copy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Universal Copy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Universal Copy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Universal Copy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Universal Copy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Universal Copy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Universal Copy|
|Update||December 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Universal Copy FAQs, Guide, and Features
Sometimes you want to copy text from an app or image and you cannot use the default Android long press?
Universal Copy takes that pain away!
In any app, activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat…
With the Scanner mode, you can even copy text (latin characters only) from pictures, documents or any app where the developer blocked the normal mode (facebook lite…).
Easy. Simple. Super fast.
Universal Copy allows you to copy text without the need to use the long tap action.
★ Featured by Android Police ★
How to use?
1. download and install the app
2. activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
3. go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
4. open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
5. the text zones you will be able to copy appear in light blue.
6. tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
7. click on Copy and you’re done!
If no text is detected on phase 5, you can switch from normal to Scanner mode. The Scanner Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology – OCR).
In-app contents: Universal Copy Plus
We believe that everyone should be able to copy in any app. That’s why we decided to make both Normal and Scanner Mode free for everyone. Ads suck, but that’s the only way for our team to keep on improving Universal Copy for you.
Universal Copy Plus removes ads and shows us your support.
********* SUPPORT *********
Can’t find Universal Copy in the notification zone? Accessibility turning off?
Check this tutorial and see if it helps :
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
On Xiaomi devices, you can also try to authorize “Autostart” feature for Universal Copy.
Go to your device Settings / Security / Permissions / Autostart and authorize Universal Copy.
Do not hesitate to rate the app and write a review if you like Universal Copy.
For more copy – paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy – The smart clipboard. http://bit.ly/easy-copy
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)
The 5.3 version improves the overall speed and performance of the application.
We also worked on RTL languages (arabic and others) compatibility, let us know if you find any issue about that (v5.3.2 should fix RTL issues).
🎉 We are really excited to announce that many new apps are now supported in normal mode (such as Facebook Lite, Youtube comments…)
If you still notice unsupported apps, please send us an email at [email protected]
The Camel Corp Team
The Universal Copy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.