Download Universal TV Remote Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Universal TV Remote Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Universal TV Remote Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Universal TV Remote Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Universal TV Remote Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Universal TV Remote Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Universal TV Remote Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Universal TV Remote Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Universal TV Remote Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Universal TV Remote Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Universal TV Remote Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Universal TV Remote Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Universal TV Remote Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Universal TV Remote Control
|App Name||Universal TV Remote Control|
|Update||November 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Universal TV Remote Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
Do you want to free download and own a smart universal remote control for TV?
Are you tired of the broken button or the run out battery of the real TV remote controller?
🙋No worry! Ultimate universal remote control for TV will turn your android phone into a super free TV remote. With our professional universal remote for all TVs, you can control the universal remote in the Android phone. 🎉Now you don’t need to worry run out battery of direct TV remote, it’s time to download this universal remote control for TV!
📺Free Universal TV remote not only support Wi-Fi TV remote, also an IR based free TV remote for smart devices. Universal TV remote is compatible with most popular smart TV brand as their original TV remote, such as Samsung TV remote, LG TV remote, Sony TV remote, Philips TV remote, Vizio TV remote, Insignia TV remote and so on.
Main Feature of Universal remote control for TV:
⭐Power control / Volume control / Channer Lists
⭐Completely Control by IR or wifi which is supported by almost all new and old TVs.
⭐Compatible with over 220,000 home theater devices.
⭐Clean user interface and easy to use.
Main TV brand which Universal remote control for TV support:
-Sony TV remote,
-Vizio TV remote,
-Insignia TV remote,
-Philips TV remote,
-Sharp TV remote,
-MI TV control,
-Roku TV control,
-JVC TV, etc.
Coming soon: Fire stick remote, Apple TV remote free, etc.
IR based smart TV remote controller ask for a built-in IR transmitter or external infrared to control the TV, by using Universal remote control for TV.
To use Free TV remote control with WiFi Mode, please make sure the phone and the TV to be in the same WiFi environment.
📩If any problem during using the Universal TV remote control, feel free to leave your comment and let us know 🙂
New and Revised
Infrared Remote Control
The Universal TV Remote Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.