Download Universal TV Remote Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Universal TV Remote Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Universal TV Remote Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Universal TV Remote Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Universal TV Remote Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Universal TV Remote Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Universal TV Remote Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Universal TV Remote Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Universal TV Remote Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Universal TV Remote Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Universal TV Remote Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Universal TV Remote Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Universal TV Remote Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Universal TV Remote Control
|App Name||Universal TV Remote Control|
|Developer||CodeMatics Media Solutions|
|Update||October 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Universal TV Remote Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
The No.1 Universal TV Remote Control – Smart and IR Remotes App in more than 100 countries.
For Smart TVs / Devices, the only setting required is to connect your phone as well as your Smart TV / Device to the same Wifi network.
For IR TVs, your phone must have a built-in Infrared (IR) feature for the app to work as a remote control. The IR feature is required to send signals from your phone to the TV set just like a normal TV remote.
Now you can Cast media files stored on your mobile phone to your Smart TV screen.
Smart TV functionalities
>> Voice Search
>> Power Control.
>> Mute / Volume Control.
>> Smart Sharing / Casting: View your Pictures and Videos, and listen to music on your TV.
>> Mouse Navigation and Easy Keyboard.
>> Apps installed on your TV.
>> Channel lists / Up / Down.
>> Play / Stop / Reverse / Fast Forward.
>> Up / Down / Left / Right Navigation.
The TOP Universal TV remote control app that has been downloaded and used by more than 75 Million users throughout the world. The simplicity which this app offers to its users has been acknowledged and appreciated widely throughout the world.
So, Get rid of the annoying regular temper problems caused by:
• Losing your remote,
• Batteries worn out,
• Smacking your little sibling for breaking the remote,
• Biting and / or boiling your batteries in water hoping it would result in magically recharging them, etc.
Just right before one of your favourite TV season or show is about to start, OR your favourite sports game is about to begin, OR you want to watch news and your TV remote control is not within your reach.
No setup required. Just select your TV brand and start using it.
It is always good and easy to use a single Universal remote control device to control all you electronic equipments. As mobile phone has become a major gadget that people always carry with them, so having an application installed on your mobile device that works as a TV remote control will make your life easier.
Very easy to Contact Us
CodeMatics very cordial Customer Support is here to assist you in anything you need. Our team is working continuously to include maximum TV brands and functionalities. The smart remote control app is being updated accordingly.
If your brand is not listed or the TV remote control application is not working with your television, please drop us an email with your TV brand and remote model. We will work on to make this application compatible with your TV brand.
Features of Traditional IR Universal Remote Control:
• Power ON / OFF Control.
• AV / TV.
• Mute / Un-Mute.
• Channel Digits buttons.
• Channel index and lists.
• Volume Up Control.
• Volume Down Control.
• Channel Up Control.
• Channel Down Control.
• Menu Button with up / down and left / right Controls.
• Red / Green / Blue / Yellow (Multiple purpose soft keys).
• Phone or Tablet with built in IR blaster is required for the Traditional IR TV devices.
• For Smart TVs / devices, both the smartTV device and user’s mobile device must be connected to the same network.
• This app is compatible with the TV brands / models currently available in the app. This is an unofficial TV remote application for these Television brands.
• “Email us” the Model of your TV and we will try our best to make it available as soon as we possibly can. Your patience and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
ENJOY!!!! Your feedback is very important to us.
Android Connectivity issue solution provided.
Vizio SmartCast TV Remote is available now.
Faster Discovery of Android TVs and Samsung Smart TVs.
Traditional non-Smart TVs require the built-in IR feature in users’s mobile for the app to function as a remote control.
For Smart TVs, please connect your smart TV and your phone to the same WiFi network.
Feel free to contact our very cordial customer support any time for any information you need.
Stay Happy 🙂
The Universal TV Remote Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.