Download USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam
|App Name||USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam|
|Developer||沈垚 / ShenYao China|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam FAQs, Guide, and Features
*** The Pro version provides some extra features (e.g. ‘Picture In Picture’, ‘Display Video On Lock Screen’, ‘Auto-record after connected’ and so on) from General Settings and without ads ***
Using USB 3.0 HDMI capture card : https://youtu.be/WkmuyfwKVrs
Using UVC H.264 device : https://youtu.be/j-71QMNuDr0
Connect multiple devices : https://youtu.be/2znw4eVazDs
RTSP real time stream : https://youtu.be/-Qzc0RSDerg
RTMP live streaming : https://youtu.be/S5Bc1r57CUU
Picture In Picture : https://youtu.be/Mbturdxyi5c
VR/FPV View : https://youtu.be/zEqBXLNFnE0
Display Video On Lock Screen : https://youtu.be/Hdf2H_YusO
Supports following devices:
1) UVC WebCam with microphone or external USB Audio input (Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 and so on)
2) UVC video grabber with audio input or external USB Audio input (Up to 4K via HDMI, Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 and so on, Supports progressive and interlaced video)
3) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets (VID_1B71&PID_3002)
4) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
5) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
6) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (VID_EB1A&PID_2861)
7) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets (VID_1C88&PID_0007, PID_003C, PID_003D, PID_003E, PID_003F, PID_1001)
Please click USB icon from toolbar to open Device dialog to open device if the system unable to detect your device.
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC/SECAM) if video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure power supply. Some devices may need to bridge HUB to enhanced USB signals to work properly, e.g. Elgato Cam link, ezcap Video Grabber.
Using HEVC for video recording/streaming requires Android 5.0 or above, and the device must supports HEVC codec.
“USB Camera” can let your android device connect to USB WebCam or video capture card via USB-OTG. You can record video or capture snapshot, OR turn your phone into a wireless IP Camera via build-in RTSP and HTTP Server for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser to view, of course, include “IP Camera” App.
“USB Camera” can mix USB Audio with a built-in microphone and output.
“USB Camera” can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server and use for network live broadcast. It also supports the rtmps security protocol. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server.
“USB Camera” supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with FPV goggle
“USB Camera” can add timestamp, GPS, speed and other info on the video frames while recording and can use your headset or Bluetooth headset to capture snapshot and record video. It also supports WebCam’s snapshot button.
“USB Camera” supports loop-recording. Can set auto-segment when recording and auto-delete old video archives when no enough storage. “USB Camera” can be used as “Dash Cam”
USB Camera can seamless switching between foreground and background. Just press ‘Enter background’ from menu. The recording will not interrupted during switching!
It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to FTP server automatically and notify you via Email!
Bi-directional audio requires IP Camera App, you can get it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCam
IMPORTANT! On Android 9 and above, Camera permission is required to get fully USB Video device access. Don’t worry, the application does not contain any function/code to visit built-in camera because it is unnecessary.
This is userspace driver so it used for the app only. Android does not allow to install kernel driver so it unable to use for third-party apps.
* Supports use external USB audio input instead of UVC device built-in audio input, you can change this option from Settings
* USB Audio driver supports 24bit and 32bit PCM format input
* New Audio format settings dialog
* Can change video preview color space
The USB Camera – Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.