Download Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock
|App Name||Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock|
|Update||November 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock FAQs, Guide, and Features
Vault is a mobile app designed to hide private photos, videos on your phone. Currently there are more than 100 million users worldwide using Vault to protect their mobile privacy while enjoying App Lock, Private Bookmark, Incognito Browser, Cloud Backup and many other helpful features for completely free! Join them now!
☆ Hide and Protect Photos & videos: Photos and videos imported into phone can only be viewed or played after the correct password is entered. These photos and videos can also be backed up to Cloud Space for better protection.
☆Call Reminder: Whenever there is an incoming call, you can search for the phone number through the inquiry box.
☆ App Lock (Privacy Protection): Use App Lock to protect your social, photo, call logs and telephone apps to prevent privacy leak.
☆ Private Browser: With Private browser, your internet surf will leave no traces behind. There is also Private Bookmark feature.
☆ Cloud Backup: Back up your photos and videos to Cloud so they never get lost.
☆ Data Transfer:With Cloud Backup feature, you could easily transfer your data to a new phone by cross-device synchronization.
☆ Password recovery: Worried about forgetting your password? Set a security email in Vault so you can retrieve it.
► Multiple Vault & Fake Vault
Create multiple vaults with different passwords for storing photos, videos respectively. And one of them can be a fake vault.
► Stealth Mode
Make Vault icon disappear from your home screen and it can only be found again with the correct password, so no one knows it exists.
► Break-in Alerts
Secretly snaps a picture of any one who attempts to access with a wrong password. Vault captures a photo, the time stamp and PIN code entered by all intruders.
1. What if I forgot my password?
If you have a security Email set up before, you should be able to see a “Forgot Password” en-trance once you input the wrong password. Tap on the entrance and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you do not have a security Email but you had backed up your data to cloud space, then the data can be recovered from the cloud by reinstalling Vault app.
2. How do I enter vault in stealth mode？
1. Put Vault back to the phone’s home screen by adding Vault widget, once it appears on home screen, tap on it, and then input your password to enter, or,
2. Download “NQ calculator” in Google Play, open it, and input correct password then tap “=”.
3. Why are my photos/videos lost?
Some cleaning or free storage apps may automatically delete Vault’s data folder used to store pictures and videos. So, as a best practice, please do not choose to delete Vault’s data folder and subfolders (mnt/sdcard/SystemAndroid) when you use such apps.
You can also backup your pictures and videos to cloud by using “Cloud Backup” feature in the premium page of Vault.
► Facebook Page & Messager:
Vault – hide pics&videos, sms, lock app @nqvaultapp
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Adapt to Android 11
General fixes and stability improvements.
The Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.