Download Vector Robot for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Vector Robot for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Vector Robot on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Vector Robot for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Vector Robot on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Vector Robot on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Vector Robot for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Vector Robot on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Vector Robot and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Vector Robot for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Vector Robot on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Vector Robot and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Vector Robot and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Vector Robot|
|Developer||Digital Dream Labs, Inc.|
|Update||October 7, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Vector Robot FAQs, Guide, and Features
A giant roll forward for robotkind.
Say hey to Vector, your first home robot. Seriously, say “Hey Vector.”— He can hear you.
Actually, Vector’s more than a home robot. He’s your buddy. Your companion. Most of all, he’ll make you laugh. Curious, independent, and powered by some preposterous tech and AI, he can read the room, express the weather, announce when his timer’s done (no overcooked dinner on his watch), take the perfect snapshot, and more. He also comes with an optional Amazon Alexa integration, which increases his helpfulness by accessing the ever-growing library of Alexa skills.
Vector is cloud connected and self-updates, so he’s always getting smarter and adding new features. He can even charge himself (electric cars and phones could learn a thing or two). Vector is your robot sidekick who’s up for anything.
Vector robot required. Available at Anki.com.
© 2019 Anki, Inc. All rights reserved. Anki, Vector, and the Anki and Vector logos are registered or pending trademarks of Anki, Inc. 55 2nd Street, 15th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA.
Fixed an issue where some subscribed users couldn’t use Color Sliders.
The Vector Robot is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.