Download Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps
|App Name||Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps FAQs, Guide, and Features
The app combines highly accurate weather forecast for your location with a 3D map showing development of weather in a broader area in a very interesting way. This allows you to see where precipitation is going to come from or where the wind is blowing from. The uniqueness of the app comes from the amount of data displayed. Forecast of weather, precipitation, wind, cloud cover, atmospheric pressure, snow cover and other meteorological data for different altitudes is available for the whole world. Moreover, the app is completely free of ads.
The Ventusky application solves weather displaying in an interesting way. Wind is displayed using streamlines which clearly portray the continuous development of weather. Airflow on Earth is always in motion and the streamlines depict this motion in an amazing way. This makes the interconnection of all atmospheric phenomena obvious.
Weather forecast for the first three days is available in the app in one-hour steps. For other days, it’s available in three-hour steps. Users can also look up sunrise and sunrise times in a given place.
Thanks to the Ventusky application, visitors get data directly from the numerical models that, just a few years ago, were used solely by meteorologists. The app collects data from the most accurate numerical models. Besides the well-known data from the American GFS and HRRR models, it also displays data from the Canadian GEM model and the German ICON model, which is unique thanks to its high resolution for the whole world. Two models, EURAD and USRAD, are based on current radar and satellite readings. These models are able to show precisely current precipitation in US and Europe.
You can also display weather fronts. We have created a neural network that predicts the positions of cold, warm, occluded, and stationary fronts based on data from weather models. This algorithm is unique, and we are the first on the world who makes global fronts forecast available to users.
LIST OF WEATHER MAPS
• Temperature (15 levels)
• Perceived temperature
• Temperature anomaly
• Precipitation (1 hour, 3 hour, long time accumulation)
• Air quality (AQI, NO2, SO2, PM10, PM2.5, O3, dust or CO)
• Probability of aurora
LIST OF PREMIUM WEATHER MAPS – PAID CONTENT
• Wind (16 levels)
• Wind gusts (1 hour, long time maximum)
• Cloud cover (high, middle, low, total)
• Snow cover (total, new)
• Dew point
• Air pressure
• CAPE, CIN, LI, Helicity (SRH)
• Freezing level
• Wave forecast
• Ocean currents
Do you have questions or suggestions?
Follow us on social media
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ventusky/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ventuskycom
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Ventuskycom
Visit our website on: https://www.ventusky.com
– Model Switcher – you can now easily change the model directly on the main screen. More than 10 numerical weather models are available. You can activate the Model Switcher in the Settings section
– Bug fixes
The Ventusky: 3D Weather Maps is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.