Download Video Collage Maker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Video Collage Maker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Video Collage Maker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Video Collage Maker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Video Collage Maker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Video Collage Maker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Video Collage Maker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Video Collage Maker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Video Collage Maker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Video Collage Maker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Video Collage Maker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Video Collage Maker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Video Collage Maker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Video Collage Maker
|App Name||Video Collage Maker|
|Update||June 1, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Video Collage Maker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Selected as Best App of 2014 by Google !
Select photos to create a beautiful short video collage (grid of photos).
Video or Photo Save either photo collage or video collage
Easy to use. Fast and Intuitive
Collage Layouts 100+ predefined or create your own.
Stickers 100+ stickers. Use image search to import more.
Text 55+ different fonts
Filters enhance your photos
Photo or Video save high resolution HD photos to your phone’s gallery, or hi-res MP4 videos
Many photo sources Camera pictures, social networks, or search the web for pics.
Share video collages you create with others.
Modify re-edit the collage any time.
* Free with ads.
Some of the pictures appearing on this page are licensed under Creative Common Attribution license, see “Credits” screen.
Stability and performance fixes
The Video Collage Maker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.