Download Video MP3 Converter for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Video MP3 Converter for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Video MP3 Converter on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Video MP3 Converter for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Video MP3 Converter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Video MP3 Converter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Video MP3 Converter for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Video MP3 Converter on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Video MP3 Converter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Video MP3 Converter for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Video MP3 Converter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Video MP3 Converter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Video MP3 Converter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Video MP3 Converter
|App Name||Video MP3 Converter|
|Update||October 31, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Video MP3 Converter FAQs, Guide, and Features
‘Video MP3 Converter’ is a fastest MP3 converter and cutter for Android. You can convert, cut, resize, and create ringtone fast and easy! You can now change album cover of your music!
MP3 converting test result (a song with length of 3:50 / Galaxy S7)
– ‘Video mp3 Converter’: 14.2 sec
– ‘A’ mp3 converter: 56.2 sec
– ‘B’ mp3 converter: 46.4 sec
– ‘C’ mp3 converter: 53.2 sec
Supports various type of media
– Supported video formats: MP4, 3GP, WEBM, WMV, FLV
– Supported audio formats: MP3, AAC, OGG
Supports editing MP3 metadata
Find more information at http://support.fundevs.com.
– Set cutting time by click time
– Some crash fixes
The Video MP3 Converter is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.