Download Video Player for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Video Player for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Video Player on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Video Player for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Video Player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Video Player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Video Player for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Video Player on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Video Player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Video Player for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Video Player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Video Player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Video Player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Video Player|
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
Video Player FAQs, Guide, and Features
Video Player is one of the most easy control Video Player tools and It can plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices.
We ensure that your file is played in the original resolution, through the optimization of the encoding format file playback speed and effectiveness to achieve the best results.
* Hide your private videos via PIN code & pattern locked secure vault.
* Protect private videos via encryption, the safest place for your sensitive files.
* Supports most of popular video and audio file formats.
* Quick start, smooth playback support.
* Small memory, simple operation.
* Smart media library for audio and video files, easier and faster to find all your media files.
* Browse folders directly.
* Support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
* Supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments.
* Supports gestures to control volume and brightness.
* Playback speed control.
* Includes a widget for audio control
* Supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
* History playlist.
It is both an audio and a video player. The most powerful Media player in Android Market.
The best way to enjoy your movie and music.
Please enjoy the smooth playback experience by Video Player!
✨Fix bugs and improve user experience
💖Adapt to Android 11.0 system, more efficient
🌸Solve known problems and use better
🔥Support split screen, more ways to watch
⭐Optimize some functions, more efficient
🎊Fix bugs and improve user experience
🚀Add small features, improve user experience
🎉Optimize the notification bar, more practical
💯Optimize some functions, enhance performance
The Video Player is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.