Download Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger
|App Name||Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger|
|Update||December 26, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger FAQs, Guide, and Features
Easily convert your video into MP3 or AAC format!!
** This application is NOT Youtube MP3 converter. You can convert ONLY videos that are in your device.
Step by step instructions
1) Choose Video that you want to convert
2) Choose audio format (MP3 or AAC) and Bit Rate
3) Add meta-data for MP3 format (optional)
4) Press “Convert” button
– Trim converted MP3 files or MP3 files in your device
– Merge multiple audio files into one
– Edit MP3 Meta-Data (Cover image, Title, Artist, Genre,..)
– Search lyrics with song title and artist
– Run in Background
– Output small browser
– Options (Play, Delete, Rename, Share, Edit Meta-Data, Trim, Merge)
** In-App Purchase is for Ad-Free Version
** Supports All ARM (CPU) devices
Video to MP3 Converter use LGPL ffmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as codec.
Fixed bug – unable to retrieve videos
The Video to MP3 Converter – MP3 Tagger is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.