Download Videoshop – Video Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Videoshop – Video Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Videoshop – Video Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Videoshop – Video Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Videoshop – Video Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Videoshop – Video Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Videoshop – Video Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Videoshop – Video Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Videoshop – Video Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Videoshop – Video Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Videoshop – Video Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Videoshop – Video Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Videoshop – Video Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Videoshop – Video Editor
|App Name||Videoshop – Video Editor|
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Videoshop – Video Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your personal library or Videoshop’s stock library.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several inspired filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 4 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. High resolution videos.
18. Share on your favorite social media channels, or send out by E-mail.
Note: Adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone’s processing power so be modest!
The Videoshop – Video Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.