Download Violin: Magical Bow for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Violin: Magical Bow for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Violin: Magical Bow on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Violin: Magical Bow for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Violin: Magical Bow on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Violin: Magical Bow on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Violin: Magical Bow for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Violin: Magical Bow on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Violin: Magical Bow and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Violin: Magical Bow for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Violin: Magical Bow on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Violin: Magical Bow and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Violin: Magical Bow and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Violin: Magical Bow
|App Name||Violin: Magical Bow|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Violin: Magical Bow FAQs, Guide, and Features
Violin Magical Bow among Most Entertaining in Google Play’s Award in 2016
Violin: Magical Bow is a beautiful fun free and “real” app for Violin, Viola and Cello. It will help you play any Violin song right on your phone with a simulated bow on the screen.
Play With 3 Different Modes:
+ Have Fun With Violin: Play along with Violin bow like a real Violinist with songs in the Game Mode.
+ Play With Notes: press notes on Fingerboard. You can select Violin Scales for free play or select a song and follow the prompt notes. In this mode, record feature enables you to record your own songs.
+ Play With Chords: Use a violin bow to play hundred chords in the Chords Library.
Play Viola & Cello:
– Select songs from Songbook then select Viola or Cello instrument (if available) to play.
– While playing music, switch between instruments by pressing the Instruments button at the Bottom-Left corner screen.
Play With Friends:
+ Log in to Facebook to save your level and score.
+ Play and Compete with your friends.
Compete With Other People And Earn Extra EXP
– Play Daily Challenge songs and try to get a higher score and rank to earn more extra EXP.
+ Play hottest songs uploaded by other people from all around the world
+ Give “Like” and Comments if you love these songs.
Clarification For Access Permissions
– Reading External Storage is required to play MIDI files or load Soundfont files on your device.
+ Having any problems? Send an email to us at [email protected]
+ Please help us translate Violin : Magical Bow into your native language to bring it to your friends, family and more people in your country
+ We welcome all suggestions, feedbacks and ideas to make the app better.
Fix subscription registration error, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Those who buy a subscription package but can’t activate VIP members, please send an email to [email protected], we will restore the VIP member for you.
• Fix various bugs related to Subscription package
• Update library
The Violin: Magical Bow is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.