Download Virtual Table Tennis for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Virtual Table Tennis for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Virtual Table Tennis on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Virtual Table Tennis for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Virtual Table Tennis on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Virtual Table Tennis on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Virtual Table Tennis for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Virtual Table Tennis on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Virtual Table Tennis and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Virtual Table Tennis for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Virtual Table Tennis on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Virtual Table Tennis and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Virtual Table Tennis and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Virtual Table Tennis
|App Name||Virtual Table Tennis|
|Update||September 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Virtual Table Tennis FAQs, Guide, and Features
Virtual Table Tennis™ is the only one based on 3D PHYSICS and supported ONLINE MULTIPLAYER table tennis game in the Google Play.
• Real-time multiplayer via Internet or Bluetooth!
• Based on the independent 3D physics system, motion of Ping-Pong can be perfectly simulated.
• As the design of AI system based on the human behaviors, it possesses various behaviors such as reaction, speed, strength, endurance, defense, etc.
• Accurate and visual control mode can truly simulate various ways of strike and smash in the match. Besides, players can make adjustments in “Options” according to their own preferences.
• Players are confronted with AI opponents with various styles and capabilities in the game.
• Various game modes such as animation tutorials, free practices, Arcade Mode, Tournament Modes, and Multiplayer Mode!
• Five kinds of rackets and their various accessories can get different hitting effects and various game scenes with different styles.
• Twitter and Facebook integrated!
• 3D sound system (earphone available)
More play tactics and features are looking forward to your discovery.
The Virtual Table Tennis is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.