Download Voice Notes for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Voice Notes for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Voice Notes on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Voice Notes for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Voice Notes on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Voice Notes on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Voice Notes for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Voice Notes on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Voice Notes and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Voice Notes for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Voice Notes on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Voice Notes and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Voice Notes and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Voice Notes|
|Developer||Pacific Fisher Group|
|Update||October 23, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Voice Notes FAQs, Guide, and Features
– Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the date/time you set.
-It’s easy for you to take notes, memo, to-do list etc. just by speaking!
– Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
– Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily back up to cloud.
– Support to create notes by projects or categories.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
– Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
– Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
– Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
– Google voice search (Google App) with v126.96.36.199 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• Calendar for adding reminder events
• (This is not necessary for version 4.1.20 or higher.) External storage for saving notes file
– (Previously, the notepad text is automatically saved in a .txt file, which has file name by the starting year and month, for example : /VoiceText Note/2020-01.txt)
According to Android policy changes, from version v4.1.20, note files will be moved to another folder, for example: /Android/data/com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.VoiceToText_memo/files/2020-01.txt
– Improve performance
– Fix minor issues
The Voice Notes is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.