Download Voice Recorder for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Voice Recorder for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Voice Recorder on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Voice Recorder for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Voice Recorder on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Voice Recorder on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Voice Recorder for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Voice Recorder on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Voice Recorder and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Voice Recorder for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Voice Recorder on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Voice Recorder and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Voice Recorder and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Voice Recorder|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||July 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Voice Recorder FAQs, Guide, and Features
Best recorder for sound recording with high quality
Voice recorder application is totally free. It is simple and easy to use. You can reliably record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs. There is no time limits. This application can record most of your voice. You can record a business meeting, a lecture, an interview. This app is a best choice.
1. record voice with high quality
2. simple user interface, easy to use.
3. Supported operations in this Version
– Recording with high quality.
– Format file: mp3, ogg
– Play, pause, stop audio file.
– Send/Share your recording.
– Delete your recording right from the app.
– Save the recording file.
– live audio spectrum analyzer
– mp3 encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
– recording in background (even when display is off)
– microphone gain calibration tool
– save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
– easy to use recordings list
– send/share a recording via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
– not support call recorder
Hope you love this application.
Fix minor bugs
The Voice Recorder is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.