Download VR Fantasy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the VR Fantasy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the VR Fantasy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install VR Fantasy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the VR Fantasy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the VR Fantasy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install VR Fantasy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the VR Fantasy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the VR Fantasy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install VR Fantasy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the VR Fantasy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the VR Fantasy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the VR Fantasy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||VR Fantasy|
|Update||April 15, 2016|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
VR Fantasy FAQs, Guide, and Features
“Attention! To use this application you must have a Virtual Reality viewer like Cardboard or a similar one.”
Delve into the dungeons of an ancient magical fortress. Take your sword and solve all the puzzles to reach the exit
Live the first-hand experience with the Virtual Reality.
★ EXPLORE EVERY CORNER OF THE DUNGEON
Really you feel like you’re there! Wander between the walls, open the doors, break the boxes. An amazing experience that you’ve never tried.
★ COMBAT DANGEROUS ENEMIES
First, you hear it, then you will see it appear, moving to you at high speed. This is a real-size slime! It’s time to use your sword to defeat him. In this experience you must defeat different types of enemies: slimes, carnivorous plants, giant spiders … and get ready for the final battle against a real dragon!
★ FIND INCREDIBLE WEAPONS
How does it feel when you wield your sword for the first time? In Fantasy VR adventure you must find and equip weapons such as ax, an sword or a powerful magic staff that lets you shoot fireballs.
★ VR CARDBOARD GAME VERY STABLE
This game incorporates smooth improvements in virtual reality experience to provide a more comfortable and immersive experience. Enjoy Virtual Reality at low cost.
★ THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Fantasy VR is an application constantly growing which is frequently updated with new content. You can give support to our development team and we will continue expanding this spectacular fantasy world. Be part of the experience VR Fantasy!
Join to us in https://www.facebook.com/VR-Fantasy-549323838563203/
Game Design and Development
Character design & cover illustration
– Add bluetooth gamepad controller
– Add checkpoints
The VR Fantasy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.