Download VTech KidiConnect™ for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the VTech KidiConnect™ for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the VTech KidiConnect™ on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install VTech KidiConnect™ for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the VTech KidiConnect™ on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the VTech KidiConnect™ on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install VTech KidiConnect™ for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the VTech KidiConnect™ on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the VTech KidiConnect™ and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install VTech KidiConnect™ for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the VTech KidiConnect™ on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the VTech KidiConnect™ and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the VTech KidiConnect™ and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||VTech KidiConnect™|
|Developer||VTech Electronics Ltd.|
|Update||October 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
VTech KidiConnect™ FAQs, Guide, and Features
KidiConnect™ lets you keep in touch with your child even when you are away from home.
With KidiConnect™ kids can share messages from their compatible VTech system. All contacts must be approved by parents before any communication can take place.
NOTE: KidiConnect™ is meant for communication with compatible VTech toys. You cannot use it to send messages to adults or children who do not have a compatible device.
Why Use KidiConnect™?
• Stay Connected with Your Child Anytime, Anywhere. KidiConnect™ uses an Internet connection to let you communicate with your child even when you are away from home – anywhere in the world. Parents can also add family members and friends to the child’s contact list, so grandparents can stay close too.
• Kid-Friendly. All contacts must be approved by parents before communication can take place. Users who are not on a child’s contact list cannot contact your child.
• Good For All Ages! Even the youngest kids can use KidiConnect™ to share voice messages, photos, drawings, stickers, and pre-recorded messages. And as children grow, they will be able to share text messages too!
• Group Chat. With Group Chat, your child can communicate and share with multiple family members or friends at the same time.
• It’s Fun! You can customize your KidiConnect™ avatar with your photo, or choose one of several cartoon designs. There are also fun stickers and pre-recorded messages. Your child can even use the voice changer to record a robot voice or a mouse voice!
Please register your child’s VTech device before downloading this app. This will create a Learning Lodge® Family Account, which one parent can use to log in to this app. That parent will be in charge of the child’s contact list and can use this app to send or approve friend requests on their child’s behalf.
The other parent will have to sign up for a separate Learning Lodge® account and be added to the family like any other relative.
You must get parental approval before you can contact a child. Once you’ve signed up for a Learning Lodge® account, send the child’s parents a request to join their family.
* KidiConnect™ works with KidiBuzz™ and other VTech devices which support KidiConnect™ or VTech Kid Connect™.
For more details about VTech, please visit our website:
The VTech KidiConnect™ is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.