Download Vuze Torrent Downloader for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Vuze Torrent Downloader for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Vuze Torrent Downloader on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Vuze Torrent Downloader for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Vuze Torrent Downloader on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Vuze Torrent Downloader on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Vuze Torrent Downloader for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Vuze Torrent Downloader on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Vuze Torrent Downloader and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Vuze Torrent Downloader for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Vuze Torrent Downloader on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Vuze Torrent Downloader and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Vuze Torrent Downloader and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Vuze Torrent Downloader
|App Name||Vuze Torrent Downloader|
|Developer||Azureus Software, Inc.|
|Update||March 4, 2016|
|Requirement||2.3.3 and up|
Vuze Torrent Downloader FAQs, Guide, and Features
The official Vuze Torrent Downloader™ app for Android has arrived. Lightweight yet powerful, this bittorrent app brings complete torrent management directly to your smartphone or tablet. It’s simple, fast and easy to use for torrent downloads.
The PRO version is now available via in-app purchase in the Settings menu.
Removes ads and introduces new battery saving features.
Download the new Vuze Torrent Downloader app today and access the media you want your way.
★ Simple torrent search and discovery
★ Manage torrent downloads
★ Control torrent download/upload speed
★ Straightforward interface
★ Works for Android phones and tablets
★ Wi-Fi only setting
★ Task completion alerts
★ Auto-start on device reboot
For a complete step-by-step guide read the Vuze Torrent Downloader guide:
Need help? Please visit our Vuze Torrent Downloader forum: http://forum.vuze.com/forum.jspa?forumID=128
Have a suggestion? Please contact Vuze by visiting http://vote.vuze.com/forums/231001
Looking for a remote control for your Vuze client( http://www.vuze.com ) on your desktop computer? Download Vuze Remote™ for Android: http://bit.ly/19wIrw0
Version 2.1 release notes:
★ Removed ads from the application to improve the user experience. Please consider supporting our developers by purchasing the PRO version which includes two additional(and optional) battery saving features.
★ Added in-app promo button for the PRO version.
★ Performance fixes and improvements.
The Vuze Torrent Downloader is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.