Download Waves.Exchange for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Waves.Exchange for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Waves.Exchange on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Waves.Exchange for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Waves.Exchange on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Waves.Exchange on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Waves.Exchange for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Waves.Exchange on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Waves.Exchange and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Waves.Exchange for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Waves.Exchange on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Waves.Exchange and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Waves.Exchange and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Waves.Exchange FAQs, Guide, and Features
Established in 2017 (as Waves DEX) Waves.Exchange is the most convenient platform to trade and invest in crypto – it combines the security of decentralized systems with the user experience of the best centralized exchanges.
LOW FLAT FEES
Fixed fee of just 0.003 WAVES per order filled.
Users remain in sole control of their assets. Funds do not leave their wallets and cannot be frozen.
A matcher service provides rapid order-matching and decentralized exchange on the blockchain, without having access to user accounts.
UNIQUE INVESTMENT PRODUCTS
A wide range of smart contract-based investment products allows users to earn interest from holding their crypto assets.
We have finally updated the interface of your wallet and divided the tokens into verified and unverified. Now you can easily distinguish the tokens created by the community from the Gateway, DeFi and WA Verified tokens. We’ve also added the diagram and the approximate cost of your current portfolio to the top of the screen. To change the currency just tap on the $ icon.
The Waves.Exchange is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.