Download Weather for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Weather for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Weather on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Weather for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Weather on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Weather on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Weather for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Weather on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Weather and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Weather for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Weather on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Weather and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Weather and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 21, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Weather FAQs, Guide, and Features
Real-Time Weather Forecast provides you accurate weather information instantly no matter where you are.
★ Accurate Weather Condition
Timely and accurate overall weather condition: real-time temperature, weather, temperature range, etc.
★ 24 Hours Forecast
Provide 24-hour forecast about temperature and weather.
★ 10 Days Forecast
Provide an overview of the next 10 days’ forecast about temperature range and weather.
★ More Information
Sunrise time, sunset time, humidity, precipitation probability, visibility, wind speed, sensible temperature, etc. Forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind,thunderstorms, sun,fog,cloudy and so on.
★ Worldwide Coverage
Covers tens of thousands of cities and towns all over the world.
★ Accurate Location
Automatically locate your position, exact street address or GPS location.
★ Custom Notification
Make you aware of the weather of the place you concern.
★ Weather Widget
40 kinds of beautiful weather widgets for you.
★ Clear UI and intuitive navigation.
► Swipe up and down for more information
► Swipe left and right to switch location
► Add more location with the button on the left top corner
► Change the unit in settings(metric unit/English unit)
Weather Forecast, your personal weather steward!
Download it for free and enjoy the amazing weather forecasting.
Add Weather Radar
The Weather is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.