Download WeDJ for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WeDJ for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WeDJ on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WeDJ for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WeDJ on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WeDJ on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WeDJ for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WeDJ on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WeDJ and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WeDJ for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WeDJ on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WeDJ and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WeDJ and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||August 11, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
WeDJ FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get the party started with WeDJ for Android. Developed by Pioneer DJ – the brand known for its club-standard DJ equipment – this app offers a flexible and seamless DJ experience. Play and mix music stored on your Android phone and use performance features and FX to create your own sound.
Take your performances to the next level by connecting compatible DJ gear.
Get hands-on with any of these units:
*DDJ-200 Transition FX is not supported.
Make the music your own.
FX (effects): Change the texture of the sound using various FX, such as Echo and Reverb.
Sampler: Get creative by triggering included sounds including Horn and Siren.
3-band EQ: Mix smoothly by adjusting the volume of three sound ranges: high, medium, and low.
Tempo slider: Control the speed of each track and use Master Tempo to prevent changes to the key.
2-channel layout: Play two different tracks at the same time.
Beat Sync: Sync the tempo of two songs with the touch of a button.
Crossfader: Adjust the volume balance of the two tracks.
Pre-cueing: Split the stereo output to check the monitor and master outputs separately before you perform each mix (split cable required – comes with the DDJ-200).
Play your favorite parts of a track
Loop: Choose a section of a track and play it repeatedly.
Hot Cue: Mark the point in a track where you want to start playing from and jump to it at any time.
Listen and share
Automix: Let the app do the mixing so you can simply enjoy listening.
Record: Capture your mix and play it back.
Jog wheels: Scratch tracks by touching the jog wheel on the screen.
Enlarged waveforms: See a visual representation of the track and touch the waveform to visually check the playback position.
Supported file formats
WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A
Note: Some tracks may not be displayed on the Browse screen depending on the Android device you are using.
If you have any questions about WeDJ for Android, submit a form here: https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/landing/app-inquiries/
• Fixed potential freeze or crash when loading M4A files on some Android 10 devices.
• Minor issues/bugs have been fixed.
The WeDJ is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.