Download Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon
|App Name||Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon FAQs, Guide, and Features
It’s time to grow! Collect and upgrade your favorite weed strains like Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purple, and Trainwreck in this new strategic idle game. Manage every stage of production from the grow room, processing room, and your storefront. Hire managers, upgrade your strains, and expand to new locations as you build your weed empire.
● Manage your Dispensary, Processing, and Grow Rooms as you expand your business.
● Earn crates to unlock rewards, collect powerful new strains, and upgrade existing ones.
● Hire unique managers who give special limited time boosts and power-ups to your locations.
● Expand to locations across the country in Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, and New York City!
● Build and upgrade your strain collection with dozens of your favorite Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid weed strains.
● Renovate your locations to boost their income and attract bigger customers.
What’s up Entrepreneurs? The latest update is available:
– 3 New Event Themes with 3 New Strain Rewards. Be on the look out for the Hell, Greek, and Hillbilly Events Coming Soon!
– Button placement has been improved across all devices.
– General bug fixes and game stability enhancements.
Have a cool idea? Email us at [email protected]
The Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.