Download Weight Loss Tracker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Weight Loss Tracker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Weight Loss Tracker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Weight Loss Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Weight Loss Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Weight Loss Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Weight Loss Tracker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Weight Loss Tracker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Weight Loss Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Weight Loss Tracker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Weight Loss Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Weight Loss Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Weight Loss Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Weight Loss Tracker
|App Name||Weight Loss Tracker|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Weight Loss Tracker FAQs, Guide, and Features
This is a weight loss tracking and body measurement app to help you achieve your ideal weight.
Whether you want to calculate your BMI based on height and age or determine if your current body fat percentage is within a healthy range – this tracker app will help. The app will calculate your ideal weight and how overweight you are, and even recommend weight goals.
Wait, there’s more… it allows you to track all the most significant measurements of your body, including your waist, hips, biceps, and others. Taking measurements of certain areas can give you an idea of where you’re losing fat, which is important since we all lose fat differently.
Weight Tracker Benefits:
– Weight loss diary to help control weight and BMI.
– Track your body measurements (waist, hips, arms, legs, etc)
– Find out your healthy weight range.
– BMI and body fat percentage calculators for better weight control.
– BMR calculator to understand how many calories you need per day and achieve your dream body as quickly as possible
– Ability to track multiple user profiles at once
Tracking and achieving a healthy BMI can be difficult, especially if done disorderly. But with “Ideal Weight Tracker”, you can overcome these obstacles and reach your goals.
If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to rate it, and tell us what changes you’d like to see, or bugs you’ve discovered.
The Weight Loss Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.