Download Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor
|App Name||Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get more insights about your heart health with a smart health app: check heart rate, measure stress, energy, and productivity. Loved by 3.5 million users, featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, and Lifehacker. Meet your health mate Welltory!
Welltory analyzes heart rate variability — a health marker backed by over 25,000 studies on PubMed. It is a science-based app: we have worked with University College London, Texas University and Arizona State University and have been quoted by Johns Hopkins University, Harvard Medical School and many others.
Health insights from heartbeat measurements
– We use photoplethysmography, or PPG. Welltory detects a color change on your fingertip each time your heart beats.
– Get heart rate variability results with 33 stats, personalized and explained in detail
– Track your heart beat & understand your health & stress level
Blood pressure trackingl
– Sync BPM with Welltory or add BP data manually to get more information about your cardiovascular system. You may also keep track of your oxygen level as well.
– Insights after each reading with 8 scientific metrics for heart rate variability measurements
Provide health data – get scientific insights
– Use more than 120 data sources for day to day monitoring and health tracking. We store your data in the cloud, honoring your privacy & safety.
– Compatible with FitBit, Samsung, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Mi Band, Oura, Withings and other weareables
– Track your health: connect with apps for better fitness, sleep, productivity, meditation and nutrition, e.g. Google Fit, Huawei Health, Strava, Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
AI workout coach & stress level management
– Apply adaptive cardio zones (fat burning, cardio, peak and light zone)
– Analyze your activity for a whole range of sports: workout, swimming, running, yoga sessions, cycling
– Compare the impact of different workouts for better health
One health app — many tools
– Understand sleep, fitness, and health
– Health alerts will notify you when it’s necessary to see a doctor
– Recommendations on how to cope with stress, panic attacks, and insomnia
– Trends and correlations on a personal dashboard and symptom checker
Tested by 3.5 million users
– Welltory helps you monitor your health with the data you track from wearables, BP monitor, pulse oximeter, oxygen saturation monitor and a cardio tracker — all main health assessment features in one app. Log blood pressure and heart rate to make sure that you are in good shape!
– Keep an eye on both mental and physical biofeedback. If you want to make your training plan stick, track HRV at home with Welltory. Keep a log of your high/low blood pressure. The data is easy to read, providing scores based on mood, energy and stress. Welltory is compatible with most smartwatches and fitness armband models.
– The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation. Stress management apps are a modern way of solving health issues.
Get everything you can from measuring your heart beats. Understand your stress, sleep, and fitness – for better productivity and overall health.
– Welltory can only measure your HRV and detect heart beats. We cannot measure blood pressure or any other vital signs (e.g. oxygen level) through the phone camera. However, you may add such data manually.
– The camera may increase in temperature during measurements. Unfortunately, we can’t adjust flashlight brightness on Android devices. Try keeping your finger 1-2 mm away from the flashlight or lay just a tip of the finger on the flash or alternatively cover the flash with one half of the fingertip.
– We provide health recommendations to improve your health lifestyle based on science. Should you however feel physically unwell we suggest that you consult your doctor.
Welltory. The science of you
Ever wish for an easy way to find out how you were doing this week & see what was going on the other day?
Our new Measurement History is already here: check out a calendar overview & see what impacts your results. Head to your feed for details.
More in this update:
— Welltory Pro now features daily baby steps that will make a difference in the long run
— You can delete messages both in your feed & history: press & hold them until you see a dialog
Rate us if you like our app & stay tuned
The Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.