Download WestJet for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WestJet for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WestJet on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WestJet for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WestJet on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WestJet on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WestJet for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WestJet on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WestJet and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WestJet for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WestJet on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WestJet and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WestJet and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
WestJet FAQs, Guide, and Features
The WestJet app keeps the guest in mind throughout the journey – from initial travel planning to repeat vacations, we’re here to help you love where you’re going every tap of the way.
Cancel, update details, add/modify seats, check in and access your boarding pass all in one handy tab.
Easily book one-way, round-trip or multi-city destinations.
Other key features:
• Recent searches – interrupted while exploring? Pick up where you left off with saved recent flight searches
• Vouchers – view and redeem when signed in
• Savings – enter coupon/discount codes to save on flights
• Featured promotions – get inspired with new destinations added
Your complete inflight entertainment with access to hundreds of hours of movies and TV episodes. Purchase internet to stay in touch or send out that last email.
Your WestJet Rewards profile is personalized to help you keep track of qualifying spend, current tier and benefits, progress to next tier, milestone awards and more.
Sign in to do more, faster! Store your travel documents and payment details to make future bookings seamless.
Everything you need to know in one handy place including flight status, contact us, travel advisories, baggage requirements and fees, YYC WestJet Elevation lounge info, plus in-app search functionality.
Android Version Support
Android 8.0 to Android 12.0; though our app may still work on newer Android operating systems. Please note, for our app to work, you must have a device that supports GPS capabilities.
Starting November 30, upload your vaccination QR Code during the check in process.
The WestJet is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.