Download WeVault – Gallery Vault for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WeVault – Gallery Vault for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WeVault – Gallery Vault on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WeVault – Gallery Vault for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WeVault – Gallery Vault on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WeVault – Gallery Vault on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WeVault – Gallery Vault for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WeVault – Gallery Vault on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WeVault – Gallery Vault and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WeVault – Gallery Vault for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WeVault – Gallery Vault on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WeVault – Gallery Vault and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WeVault – Gallery Vault and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
WeVault – Gallery Vault
|App Name||WeVault – Gallery Vault|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
WeVault – Gallery Vault FAQs, Guide, and Features
WeVault is a photo vault to lock your private photos and videos, with password, pattern or fingerprint lock. If you want to keep some pictures and videos safe, WeVault will be a trustable tool.
After moving photos and videos to WeVault, they can only be viewed by you. All files can be saved in the cloud and sync between different devices. Everything in WeVault is AES-256 encrypted. Military grade encryption keeps you safe.
Just look through your phone’s photo gallery and tap photos or videos to import into your WeVault Photo Vault. Once imported, you can choose to easily delete those photos from your phone’s public photo gallery while still view them in your WeVault Photo Vault.
★ Hide Photos: Protect your personal photos.
– Easily hide pictures to our vault from your gallery.
– Keep snoopers away from private photos.
– Enjoy a private photo gallery that only you can view.
★ Hide Videos: Protect private memorieseasily.
– Don’t worry about your private media in our video vault now.
– Protect your secret videos from prying eyes and nosy friends.
— WeVault Photo Locker Features —
• Hide photos
• Hide videos
• Hide audios
• Hide files
• Password lock
• Pattern lock
• Fingerprint lock
• Set album cover
• Random keyboard
• Cloud sync
• Break-In Alerts: Takes photos of intruders and tracks break-in attempts
• Secret Door: Make WeVault look like another app with Secret Door
• Fake Password: Show fake content when unlock WeVault using fake password
More features are coming. Welcome to send us feedback or leave a comment.
Email: [email protected]
Album list page support grid layout!
Optimized function, better experience！
The WeVault – Gallery Vault is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.