Download Who’s Your Daddy? for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Who’s Your Daddy? for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Who’s Your Daddy? on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Who’s Your Daddy? for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Who’s Your Daddy? on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Who’s Your Daddy? on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Who’s Your Daddy? for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Who’s Your Daddy? on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Who’s Your Daddy? and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Who’s Your Daddy? for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Who’s Your Daddy? on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Who’s Your Daddy? and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Who’s Your Daddy? and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Who’s Your Daddy?
|App Name||Who’s Your Daddy?|
|Update||October 15, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Who’s Your Daddy? FAQs, Guide, and Features
Who’s your Daddy? is an app designed to help children memorize their parent’s phone number by heart – in many languages!
Parents traveling with small kids can now feel safer by helping them know their phone number by heart.
Simply enter your phone number, press ‘Compose’ and a memorable jingle will be instantly produced.
Works even for 2+ year old children!
Use Who’s your Daddy? to creat your very own, personlized jingle out of your phone number!
Apple app store link:
Save melody bug fixed
The Who’s Your Daddy? is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.