Download Wialon for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Wialon for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Wialon on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Wialon for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Wialon on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Wialon on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wialon for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Wialon on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Wialon and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Wialon for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Wialon on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Wialon and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Wialon and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||November 23, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Wialon FAQs, Guide, and Features
With the mobile Wialon app, maintain access to Wialon GPS tracking platform anytime, anywhere. It offers both basic and advanced functionality of the desktop version in a user-friendly mobile interface. The features include:
– Units list management. Get all the necessary information on movement and ignition state, data actuality, and unit location in real time.
– Work with unit groups. Send commands to unit groups and search by groups’ titles.
– Map mode. Access units, geofences, tracks and event markers on the map with the option to detect your own location.
Note! You can search for units directly on the map with the help of the search field.
– Tracking mode. Monitor the unit’s exact location and all the parameters received from it.
– Reports. Generate reports by selecting the unit, report template, time interval, and get analytics right where you are at the moment. PDF export is also available.
– Notifications management. Alongside with receiving and viewing notifications, create new notifications, edit the already existing ones and view the notifications history.
– Locator function. Create links and share unit locations.
– Information messages from CMS. Do not miss important messages from the system.
The multilingual native mobile application lets users experience the power of Wialon on the go and is available for smartphones and tablets.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Wialon is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.