Download Wickr Pro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Wickr Pro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Wickr Pro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Wickr Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Wickr Pro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Wickr Pro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wickr Pro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Wickr Pro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Wickr Pro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Wickr Pro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Wickr Pro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Wickr Pro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Wickr Pro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Wickr Pro|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Wickr Pro FAQs, Guide, and Features
Smart teams choose Wickr, the most secure, private, and compliance-ready collaboration platform trusted by enterprises and teams to protect their most valuable communications.
Your team can create its own private network in minutes, enabling everyone invited in your company to collaborate.
End-to-end encrypted and ephemeral features include:
• *New* Screen sharing
• *New* Voice memos
• Secure calls
• File sharing, up to 5GB
• Mobile, desktop, tablet
• User verification to ensure trusted connection
• Secure rooms for projects or teams with custom expiration settings to control the shelf-life of any conversation or file
• Secure shared channels with outside companies and collaborators to ensure privacy and security internally and externally
• Add free Wickr Me users when your team needs to spin up an urgent conversation without losing control over communications.
At Wickr our mission is to provide a secure communication platform trusted by corporations and teams, across industries, sizes and scale, to manage their most valuable communications. With business email compromise on the rise and data compliance on top of minds, Wickr has built a secure and private collaboration platform powered by the world’s most advanced multi-layered encryption and ephemerality trusted by millions of users worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: Users on Wickr Pro must be provisioned by an organization’s administrator to begin using Wickr Pro. If you’re unsure which Wickr app is right for your organization, check wickr.com/all-products
Thank you for updating to the latest version of Wickr Pro! This version is focused on general enhancements and bug fixes.
The Wickr Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.