Download WiFi-Display(miracast) sink for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WiFi-Display(miracast) sink for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WiFi-Display(miracast) sink for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WiFi-Display(miracast) sink for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WiFi-Display(miracast) sink and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||WiFi-Display(miracast) sink|
|Update||November 12, 2015|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
WiFi-Display(miracast) sink FAQs, Guide, and Features
The device running this application will be a Miracast sink and can be connected by another Android device via “Cast Screen”.
(The Miracast Sink device is a device that becomes the display side in Miracast.)
1. Please enable if Wifi is disabled.
2. Start this application on the device you want to display.
3. check the device name for this application.
4. On the other Android device, Please start Miracast connection settings.
5. Wait until the device name confirmed in step 3 is displayed.
6. Start connection when you touch the displayed device name.
When the connection is established, it will be in the state that has been screen mirroring.
How to show Miracast connection settings:
This is different depending on the device, here are a few examples below.
Settings – (Wireless & Networks) – Media output
Settings – (Wireless & Networks) – (More) – PlayTo
Settings – (Connect and share) – Screen Mirroring
Settings – Display – Cast Screen(Wireless Display / Share Cast / ScreenMirroring etc..)
1. HDCP is not supported.
For this reason, from some of the devices can not be connected.
Or, the screen during playback, such as video content may become black screen.
2. UIBC supports only single touch.
Because the developer is Japanese, please forgive me that it is unfamiliar with English.
It supports multiple CPU architectures.(ARMv5/ARMv7/x86)
The screen brightness and audio volume adjustment is added to the config item.
small bug fixes.
The WiFi-Display(miracast) sink is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.