Download WiFi Passwords Map for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WiFi Passwords Map for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WiFi Passwords Map on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WiFi Passwords Map for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WiFi Passwords Map on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WiFi Passwords Map on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WiFi Passwords Map for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WiFi Passwords Map on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WiFi Passwords Map and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WiFi Passwords Map for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WiFi Passwords Map on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WiFi Passwords Map and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WiFi Passwords Map and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
WiFi Passwords Map
|App Name||WiFi Passwords Map|
|Update||August 27, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
WiFi Passwords Map FAQs, Guide, and Features
Map for finding or sharing your WiFi networks near you. Just download the app >> Automatically connect to WiFi >> Join our community
We strongly recommend that you install this application because we have some passwords that other applications may not have!
WiFi Hotspots & passwords from Wifi Passwords Map users!
With millions of secure, up-to-date WiFi hotspots, This app is the simplest way to surf the Internet for free. This Wifi finder knows which Wi-Fi networks work and automatically keeps you off those that don’t. No setup required. It just works! With our beautifully integrated travel map and detailed statistics on every network in our database, you won’t ever have to worry about how and where you can connect.
• Get free Wi-Fi connections in all major cities
• No data limitation, no cost
• Change map type (Satellite , hybrid, terrain, normal)
• Useful stats (like speed, popularity and data usage) on any password or hotspot in our database.
• Find or Share a Password Near You.
• Find a WiFi hotspot available around you
• Map navigation
Help us make WiFi accessible to everyone! When you join our community, you’re paving the way for the millions of people worldwide who can’t afford WiFi at home.
You need Internet?
1. Open WiFi map
2. Find a WiFi hotspot available around you
New server. Fix crashes. Small apk size. Thanks to the growing popularity of our application, in this update we have decided to reward our users with offline hotspots and the “remove ads” option.
The WiFi Passwords Map is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.