Download WikiCamps Australia for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WikiCamps Australia for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WikiCamps Australia on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WikiCamps Australia for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WikiCamps Australia on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WikiCamps Australia on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WikiCamps Australia for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WikiCamps Australia on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WikiCamps Australia and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WikiCamps Australia for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WikiCamps Australia on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WikiCamps Australia and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WikiCamps Australia and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||WikiCamps Australia|
|Update||November 23, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
WikiCamps Australia FAQs, Guide, and Features
Try WikiCamps for free for 14 days. Then upgrade to the full version for one low price of $7.99 (AUD).
This is a ONCE-OFF PURCHASE – there are no subscriptions or on-going fees!
WikiCamps is the ultimate camping companion, whether you’re heading away for a weekend camping trip or planning a big adventure, WikiCamps will be your guide.
The best part is, it works completely OFFLINE so you don’t have to worry about phone signal or a WiFi connection.
Simply download all the content (and map) to your device before you go and you’ll have it in the palm of your hand, no matter where you are!
WikiCamps is a crowd sourced database of campgrounds, caravan parks, backpacker hostels, day stops, POI’s, dump points, information centres, and water points (toilets, showers, taps).
Sites are added, modified and shared by thousands of WikiCamps users like yourself, making it THE LARGEST AND MOST UP-TO-DATE database available in one app!
The database is always growing and constantly being updated with the latest site details, reviews, prices and photos.
With over 40,000 site listings, join the number #1 camping app in Australia and start the planning your next adventure today!
WikiCamps makes it incredibly easy to find sites. Simply bring up the site list to see sites nearest to your current location, or use the map screen to see exactly where they are on a street or satellite map.
Then tap a site to bring up its details page. The site details page shows icons representing features the site has to offer, such as toilets, showers, power, pet friendly, and so many more! It also shows the name, address, contact details, a user rating, user reviews, prices, photos and even a handy 7 day weather forecast.
You can also use the site filters to narrow down your results and only show sites relative to your needs. Eg. Must have toilets, must be pet friendly, has power available, etc.
Add sites to your favourites to keep track of places you want to visit! Sign up for a WikiCamps user account to sync favourites across multiple devices.
Create and plan multiple road trips using the built-in trip planner. Add sites to your trip, update your progress as you drive, then share your trip with friends and family.
MORE FEATURES INCLUDED!
· Use the handy camping checklist to help with packing for your next adventure.
· Tired of trying to guess where to point your satellite TV dish? We’ve made it simple with the satellite dish pointing tool. This amazing tool makes aiming your dish a breeze! It works out the azimuth, elevation and LNB rotation instantly. You can also see the satellite right on your phones camera screen and see exactly where it is positioned in the sky in real time!
· Chat with other WikiCampers in our interactive chat forum.
· And so much more!
Try WikiCamps now for FREE – we’re sure you’re going to LOVE IT!
Increase the number of sites you can add to a trip from 500-1500.
Registered users can add personal notes to sites.
Ability to dismiss the initial WikiCamps tutorial.
The WikiCamps Australia is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.