Download WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia
|App Name||WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||June 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia FAQs, Guide, and Features
With 75,000+ medical articles, WikiMed is the largest and most comprehensive collection of health-related articles available in English. It includes content on diseases, medications, anatomy, and sanitation from the famous Wikipedia free encyclopedia.
As an encyclopedic medical dictionary, WikiMed is perfect for practicing physicians, as well as medicine and other healthcare students.
If you are in the developing world without access to the Internet or on a boat in the middle of nowhere you can now access one of the foremost and up-to-date medical dictionaries, for free.
Beware: the app needs 1 GB of storage, make sure you have enough space and a solid WiFi connection for download! If you have limited storage, then try Wikimed Mini, the light version of WikiMed!
The WikiMed – Offline Medical Encyclopedia is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.