Download Windguru Lite for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Windguru Lite for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Windguru Lite on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Windguru Lite for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Windguru Lite on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Windguru Lite on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Windguru Lite for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Windguru Lite on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Windguru Lite and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Windguru Lite for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Windguru Lite on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Windguru Lite and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Windguru Lite and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Windguru Lite|
|Update||February 29, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Windguru Lite FAQs, Guide, and Features
The official “Lite” app to access wind and weather forecasts from windguru.cz
WARNING! If you do not know anything about Windguru and you are looking for classic weather app with animated weather pictograms, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU! 🙂
BEFORE YOU INSTALL CONSIDER THIS:
This “Lite” app is only a subset of the full web app available at https://www.windguru.cz
The original Windguru website is made as a Progressive Web App (PWA), which means it can be installed and work just like an app on your Android device, it is continuously updated, takes almost no additional space on your device and offers full functionality.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO USE THE WEB APP instead of this “Lite” one. More info at https://www.windguru.cz/apps.php
For those crazy users who still remember the very old app and prefer it (are you sure?), it still exists as “Windguru Old” on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.windguru.wgappold
or install one of the old APK files manually from here: https://www.windguru.cz/down/android/
fixed missing background map for spot / station maps
The Windguru Lite is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.