Download Windy Maps for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Windy Maps for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Windy Maps on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Windy Maps for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Windy Maps on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Windy Maps on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Windy Maps for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Windy Maps on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Windy Maps and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Windy Maps for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Windy Maps on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Windy Maps and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Windy Maps and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Windy Maps|
|Update||May 26, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Windy Maps FAQs, Guide, and Features
Windy Maps by Seznam.cz chart the whole world in detail. Whether you love hiking, biking, or skiing, you will enjoy this app. Plan your route and get to the destination thanks to turn by turn tourist voice navigation that works also offline. Get out of the city and start seeing the world with Windy Maps.
• Most detailed world maps with tourist trails, bikeways and ski pistes
• Free voice navigation for riders, bikers and hikers in English. You can also use TTS voice.
• Turn by turn car navigation, bike navigation, walking directions
• Travel tips in your surroundings
• Offline route planning with altitude profiles
• Offline search places, coordinates and categories including open hours and contacts
• Measuring distance by two fingers on the map
• Submitting photographs of places
Even offline you can:
• Use downloaded maps or regions
• Search locations all around the world
• Find the route and navigate at places without internet connections
You will enjoy this app!
Map is flipped during the navigation
Route preview in navigation, completely redesigned navigation screen
Recommendation of a suitable map for planning – summer/winter depending on the route type
Better work with selected geometries from the map, selected place remains highlighted and the map will not zoom out
New, more reliable sync of My Maps
The Windy Maps is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.