Download Winter Festival of Lights for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Winter Festival of Lights for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Winter Festival of Lights on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Winter Festival of Lights for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Winter Festival of Lights on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Winter Festival of Lights on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Winter Festival of Lights for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Winter Festival of Lights on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Winter Festival of Lights and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Winter Festival of Lights for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Winter Festival of Lights on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Winter Festival of Lights and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Winter Festival of Lights and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Winter Festival of Lights
|App Name||Winter Festival of Lights|
|Developer||Winter Festival of Lights|
|Update||December 3, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Winter Festival of Lights FAQs, Guide, and Features
The OPG Winter Festival of Lights (WFOL) mobile application is your complete guide to getting the most out of your visit to see the lights in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Browse maps and image galleries of displays along the 8+km long WFOL Illumination route which travels through the Niagara Parks, Dufferin Islands, Clifton Hill, Fallsview and surrounding tourist districts. View the event calendar for information on special events like Opening Ceremonies, Winter Fireworks Series and more! The WFOL mobile application also has an interactive camera function called SNAP where you can take a selfie or photo at the Festival in one of the App’s cool WFOL borders. Explore all that Niagara Falls has to offer in the winter time by browsing the Dining, Accommodations and Attractions directories.
NEW AUGMENTED REALITY FEATURE!
The Great Treasure Hunt is a unique and engaging experience for visitors to Niagara and encourages Festival attendees to explore everything the Festival has to offer! In addition, the Great Treasure Hunt provides fantastic opportunities for organizations to generate significant brand awareness through social media! Virtual treasures will be located at twenty light displays throughout the Festival’s illumination route.
The Great Treasure Hunt will be incorporated into the FREE Winter Festival of Lights mobile app (Android & iOS) and will include directions that will guide visitors via GPS to the each specific area where treasures can be found. When visitors arrive at a treasure location, they will hold up their phone and the treasure will appear in Augmented Reality through their phone screen! Get close to the Virtual Treasure and share it on social media to check the treasure off your list.
Enjoy the Great Treasure Hunt!
The Winter Festival of Lights is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.