Download Wireless Display for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Wireless Display for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Wireless Display on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Wireless Display for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Wireless Display on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Wireless Display on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wireless Display for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Wireless Display on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Wireless Display and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Wireless Display for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Wireless Display on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Wireless Display and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Wireless Display and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Wireless Display|
|Developer||The Tree Team|
|Update||April 29, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Wireless Display FAQs, Guide, and Features
This is plus version of “Miracast Wifi Display” app, it will help you cast android device screen to TV screen by Wireless display device such as Smart TV or Wireless display adapters. Addtition, you can setting phone corner and quick access to application from notification bar by turn on it in setting. App run perfect on my devices, I tested on SamSung, HTC, Sony phone. Notice: some devices don’t support cast screen and may be this app will don’t working, app only support android from 4.2 and above.
✓ Cast android screen to TV screen (Smart TV must support Wireless Display / Miracast).
✓ Find devices support show screen cast in current wifi network.
✓ Custom curve of phone corner and quick access to application from notification bar.
How to use this App?
1. Check your TV wheather it supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
2. Your device and TV must connect same network.
3. Click connect button on app and choose TV.
Thanks you for choosing our product!
Fix crash bug
Update to new SDK
Add support Android P
The Wireless Display is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.