Download Word Shaker Free for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Word Shaker Free for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Word Shaker Free on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Word Shaker Free for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Word Shaker Free on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Word Shaker Free on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Word Shaker Free for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Word Shaker Free on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Word Shaker Free and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Word Shaker Free for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Word Shaker Free on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Word Shaker Free and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Word Shaker Free and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Word Shaker Free
|App Name||Word Shaker Free|
|Update||December 27, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Word Shaker Free FAQs, Guide, and Features
This is the free version of Word Shaker. A word searching game with a twist: words don’t have to be in a straight line. Your goal is to earn the most points by finding words in a grid. Each letter has a particular point value, and you earn bonuses by forming longer words. If you enjoy word games like Scrabble and Boggle you’ll love Word Shaker.
If you get stuck, just shake your device to scramble the letters!
Online leaderboards, compete with friends and people around the world.
★ Grid sizes from 4×4 to 8×8
★ 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 30 minutes timed games
★ Relaxing untimed games
★ Text-to-Speech option, speaks the words you find
★ Review the words you missed and learn!
★ Shake to shuffle your letters
★ Fast unlimited board generator, no waiting
★ Easy & smooth word circling
★ Options to turn on/off sounds, vibrate and voice
★ Daily, Weekly, Monthly and All Time Online leaderboards
★ Best words leaderboard
★ Support for phones and tablets (portrait/landscape)
Suggestions and other feedback welcome!
– Fixed missed words report problems on some devices
– Fixed board behind navigation bar on some devices
– Fixed marker to turn red on already found words
– Fixed board not showing sometimes on some devices
– Fixed sounds not playing the first time
– Fixed rankings issue
– Improved shake on some devices
– Improved selecting of words
– Added option to hide timer in untimed games
– Added consent form for EEA users
– Updated word lists
– Misc fixes and improvements
The Word Shaker Free is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.