Download WordCookies Cross for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WordCookies Cross for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WordCookies Cross on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WordCookies Cross for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WordCookies Cross on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WordCookies Cross on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WordCookies Cross for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WordCookies Cross on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WordCookies Cross and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WordCookies Cross for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WordCookies Cross on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WordCookies Cross and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WordCookies Cross and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||WordCookies Cross|
|Update||November 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
WordCookies Cross FAQs, Guide, and Features
Are you ready to become the world’s best Word Cookies baker? Challenge yourself with this brilliant delicious game!
Word Cookies Cross is a sweet mix of both your average crossword puzzle and word scramble games. Decorate your Word Cookies with delicious chocolatey icing, connect the letters to form words, and complete the crossword baking pan! You’ll be addicted for hours on end!
HOW TO PLAY
• Swipe the alphabet cookies to complete the crossword grid on the baking pan .
• Fill up Jack’s cookie jar with extra words you find to earn coins!
• Explore 500+ crossword puzzles more challenging than the last!
• Claim your daily rewards to give yourself an extra boost.
• Collect extra words to fill up the cookie jar & receive more rewards!
• Get your very own baking tool collection.
• Find the starred cookies for clues!
• Fun to play alone or invite your friends over!
• No need to rush! With no time limit, enjoy the game at your own pace!
• Great for wordies to enhance vocabulary and spelling!
• Play whenever, online and offline!
• WordCookies Cross contains ads that vary from banners, interstitials, videos to house ads.
• WordCookies Cross is free to play, however, you may purchase in-app items like AD FREE and coins.
Need Help? Have Questions?
Please email us at [email protected]
Visit Our Website:
Like Us on Facebook to Stay Up-to-Date
** App Permissions **
– Photo / Media / File: required storage access permission to save game data
[Permission setting and withdrawal method]
– Android 6.0+: Device Settings> Application Management> Select App> Revoke Access
– Under Android 6.0: Can revoke access by deleting application
21.1116.09 Update Note :
Bug Fixes and Performance improvements
Have Fun & Enjoy!
The WordCookies Cross is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.